Account unlock via Email

Jan 16, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I'm looking to be able to unlock an AD account by sending an e-mail with the user login ID on the subject line. I will put a constant in the subject line so they will all begine with Account Unlock, but obviously the username will be different each time.

I'm obviously starting with a monitor item for exchange, to filter the subject line. I'm then assuming i'd need to pass this through to a Get User activity then finally Unlock User.

What i'm struggling with is how to capture the variable data in the subject line for username and passing this through to Get User.

I'm working along the lines of the Get User command will filter the SamAccount name by a command that starts [Field(.....

Has anyone else tried this\got it working?

Many thanks
Mar 1, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Edited Mar 1, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Hi

Runbook I prepared for a long time is running smoothly so you can use it.

Orchestrator need to do is set up the Exchange user IP.

2 Mail account to monitor
3 Mail writes about the sample Unlock Unlock the Get-User activity aduser to link then ..

Orchestrator monitor our account. Steps to Unlock Unlock trigger writes about the end of the process to the end user's account is opened .. that send information by e-mail!

Disable AD Account using the same process can also make transactions.

You can see the article on my website.;

http://www.mustafakasikci.com/orchestrator-mobile-phone-unlock-account-cep-telefonundan-ad-hesabi-unlock-edin.html

Mustafa Kaşıkcı