Sharepoint IP - Unauthorised error

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I've been trying to use the Get List Item and Monitor List item activities from the the Sharepoint IP with very little luck. I get no error when configuring, but when I run through the Runbook tester, I receive an error back, that said "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized"

I am testing against a sharepoint instance running in the Orchestrator lab environment, and the service account assigned to running the workbooks have full farm admin level access, as well as full control over the list I am testing with. This is also the service account used in the configurations.

The list is a simple list with 4 text fields (title, first name, last name and job title) and nothing funny. No matter what I do, I just keep getting the Unauthorized error. Any suggestions?

Sep 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I think the runbook tester runs under your logged on account, not the service account. Check the permissions your logged on account has to the list.

Sep 19, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Logged on account has the same permissions as service account. Have also used logged on account as account to use in configuration, as well as farm admin, with the same results.

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Hi Guys,
Were you able to resolve this issue? I am also getting the same error message and an audit failure error also in Event Viewer